We started this big project in the summer term of 2021. It required quite a few stages from idea sketching, cardboard construction with the wire stand, to gum taping it, sealing the construction in white paint before applying the final pattern designs in the acrylics. As it was quite a demanding project, I decided to spread it over two terms so that the kids can have a break from it every now and then. Finally, this week I drilled the holes in the stands and gloss sealed the whole lot of work. Please have a look at these wonderful and exquisite creations shimmering and diving towards a much better and more fun 2022!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *